Holy Cross, North Bersted, is a small church on a crossroads. Its main claim to fame is probably being opposite the 'Pink Pub' (The Royal Oak), a local landmark. We would like to think that the welcome you get at Holy Cross is equal to the welcome at the pub i.e. warm, friendly, open to all, inclusive of all people.
- We practice the inclusive Gospel of Jesus Christ.
- We are all at some kind of crossroads in our lives; maybe Holy Cross can help you with yours.
- We don't promise pat or easy answers...
- We don't promise absolute certainties...
- But we do promise a very warm welcome and a non-judgemental approach.
The Church belongs to those who do not yet belong - why not join it?
Holy Eucharist BCP,8:00am